During the month of April, Stampin'Up is offering customers the opportunity to purchase sneak peek products from the new catalog prior to the catalog release date of June 1st. I have posted a few projects made using products from the Summer Smooch collection and will be posting others in future posts. You can see/shop for the products included in this promotion by clicking on the following link:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampintimesomewhere/promotions
and click on Summer Smooches picture for details.
Have a great day!
Monday, April 2, 2012
Summer Smooches Sneak Peek!
During the month of April, Stampin'Up is offering customers the opportunity to purchase sneak peek products from the new catalog prior to the catalog release date of June 1st. I have posted a few projects made using products from the Summer Smooch collection and will be posting others in future posts. You can see/shop for the products included in this promotion by clicking on the following link:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampintimesomewhere/promotions
and click on Summer Smooches picture for details.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment