Always on the lookout for little candy favors, I ran across this idea a while ago. To create the favor you will need Stampin' Up's Scallop Circle #2 die. The favor holds a little Hershey bar or similar candy and can be embellished in a variety of ways. The pink and orange favors have Easter tags on them while the yellow favor's only embellishment is the ribbon that is tied around the favor to keep it closed. This favor would be cute for a baby shower if you attach the tag with a little diaper pin. Or add a little heart charm for a bridal shower and write a name on the tag--the favor becomes a place card, too. For a child's birthday party, instead of the little candy bars, tie a couple of rolls of Smarties together with a pretty little ribbon and stamp the age of the birthday child on the tag. So many possibilities and uses for the Scallop Circle #2 die when combined with your imagination! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
I love this Gail! It is just so cute! Thanks!
ReplyDelete