Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Instant Coffee Favor

I visited Starbucks earlier today and while I was waiting for my decaf grande to brew, I was checking out their Christmas gifts. There was a box of 12 individual packs of their instant Christmas Blend coffee. It was $11.95 for the box, which is a little on the expensive side. However, I already knew in my mind that individually I would have 12 really cute little favors/stocking stuffers. The colors of the packaging matched really well with Stampin' Up's Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso and Chocolate Chip. This particular favor measures 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" and will fit perfectly in one of our medium envelopes. Had I been thinking, I would have just cut the Chocolate Chip cardstock at 5 1/2" rather than 5 1/4". I used some shimmery paper as one of the layers, for the snowflakes and for the sentiment oval. I think that a little Dazzling Details on the snowflakes would really add to the festive feel. I ran the Cherry Cobbler thru the Big Shot using the diamond texture plate and attached the coffee packet to the favor using the Espresso quilted ribbon. And now I am going to go taste-test one of the little packets of this instant Christmas Blend coffee. Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment