Sunday, November 27, 2011

Beach Birthday Theme

A special little baby will be celebrating his 1st birthday soon. His room is all about surfboards and his party invitation is, too. I wish I could show the entire invite as it is just about the cutest invite I have ever received, but since it has photos of the baby and personal info, I have hidden most of it. I did leave enough of the invite so that you can see where my idea came from for his birthday card. Between my Cricut and Stampin' Up I was able to create a really cute birthday card--if I say so myself! I went to my scrap room to work on Christmas cards, but as usual, I got sidetracked. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. We had a great Thanksgiving celebrating with our family. Sydney was the cutest pilgrim ever. And now we are on to Christmas. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment