Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So Worth The Wait

A special couple is expecting twins around Thanksgiving this year. I will be attending their baby shower on Saturday and while working on a card for the occasion, all the stamps I have with regard to babies were singular. I could stamp "welcome baby" or another greeting twice. Or I could stamp "welcome baby" and cross out the "y" and add "ies" but I really did not want to do that either. I know Mike & Kristin are waiting anxiously and patiently for their new little ones when I remembered the "So Wait The Worth" stamp in the Word Play stamp set. I inked the sentiment using Marina Mist and Pretty in Pink markers and then stamped the rattles (from the retired Teddy & Train set) using the same colors. The background was embossed using a Sizzix embossing folder, not from Stampin' Up. The pretty taffeta ribbon finished it off. I am so happy for this couple--they will be wonderful, loving parents. And I look forward to meeting their little bundles of joy! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment