Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pool Party & Very Vanilla

I was in my scraproom planning my next card class when I got sidetracked (nothing new!). I loved the white-on-white card I made a while back and I intended to make a blue-on-blue card with Pool Party being the predominant blue. I wasn't liking how the Pool Party looked with other blues so I opted to use Very Vanilla with the Pool Party. I probably should have used a Very Vanilla ribbon or one of the crocheted trims, but I just had to use the Pool Party Ruffled ribbon. I think the card is very pretty and I have left enough space in the lower right-hand corner to add a sentiment stamped on a punched shape such as the Word Window or Modern Label. Hope you are having a good weekend and that you and your house stayed dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment