Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fun & Fast Notes

I came across a stamp set that is current, yet I have not used it in a very long time--and it is a great set! The stamp set, Fun and Fast Notes, contains 8 stamps and is on page 70 of the IB&C. I used Daffodil Delight cardstock, marker and ribbon on both cards. The little bird on the card to the left was colored in using my Chocolate Chip and Cherry Cobbler markers and then blended the colors a little using the blending pens. (The robins in my backyard were my inspiration.) The background papers on both cards happen to be non-SU paper. But then, SU cardstock and ink work beautifully with products of so many other companies. And I also want to say that I can stay in the lines when coloring because I embossed the images with black embossing powder first! Have a nice day and find yourself a little stampin" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment