Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Email Problem Seems To Be Fixed
I woke up this morning to my recent emails. Unfortunately, any emails that were sent to me yesterday I have not received. I have been told that I won't receive them as they were returned to the sender as undeliverable. Any questions? Call me at 847-636-2504 as I am on vacation--YEAH for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment