While posting my class schedule for the month of February, I have included a note about my March 5th class. Many who attend my classes have commented on the fact that the card recipes I give come in handy for future reference. Now you will have a pretty place to keep those card recipes! Or if you prefer, you can save your favorite food recipes in it and display it in your kitchen. (I am making two~~one for my scrap room and one for my kitchen.) We will also be making a matching card. If you are interested in attending this class, I need to know by February 12th so that I can order the recipe boxes and paper. All I know is that this is a perfect addition to any room and serves a useful purpose, too.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Card Recipe Box
While posting my class schedule for the month of February, I have included a note about my March 5th class. Many who attend my classes have commented on the fact that the card recipes I give come in handy for future reference. Now you will have a pretty place to keep those card recipes! Or if you prefer, you can save your favorite food recipes in it and display it in your kitchen. (I am making two~~one for my scrap room and one for my kitchen.) We will also be making a matching card. If you are interested in attending this class, I need to know by February 12th so that I can order the recipe boxes and paper. All I know is that this is a perfect addition to any room and serves a useful purpose, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
Hi Gail! Sorry for my absence lately. What an adorable card box. Super idea for cards or recipes. Love the paper and color combo too! Hope all is well. Tell Jen I said hello. Hugs :)
ReplyDelete