Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards

While shopping yesterday, I noticed that Christmas merchandise was everywhere. I realized that I hadn't finished my Thanksgiving cards and yet the holiday push is already on. Last night while I watched Dancing with the Stars and the election results, I worked on my Thanksgiving cards. The color combination of Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard and Very Vanilla works well for the Thanksgiving theme. As you all know, I love ribbon on my cards. Well, rhinestones are a close second as my favorite embellishments. So when I found that I even had mustard-colored rhinestones, I was more than happy to add them to the card on the left. I have a few more Thanksgiving cards to make and as I make them, I will think about the special people for whom I am making these cards--blessings in my life. And I will be thankful for those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment