Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Favor Fun

After using the little bags from Archivers for my Thanksgiving favors, I went back on Saturday to purchase more--but they were sold out. I put my name on the waiting list and when more little brown bags come in, Archivers will give me a call. The good news is that I did find similar bags at M's. The bags are a bit longer and a little heavier weight. I made this Christmas favor using one of their bags. This particular bag holds three Hershey miniatures. I stamped the snowflakes using a retired SU set. And isn't the candy cane favor cute? This was an idea I cased from Paper Trey, using their stamps and dies. The ideas for Christmas/holiday favors or little hostess gifts are endless. I could stay down in my scraproom for the rest of the day being creative. But, we are having some beautiful summer-like weather here, so I am going out to enjoy it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment