Friday, July 23, 2010

Poppy Parade Has Won Me Over!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I did not care for Poppy Parade, a new In Color. So here I am, posting another project using Poppy Parade. I made my own background paper using the flower images from the Simple Friendship stamp set and Poppy Parade ink. The flourish is from the Just Believe stampset, embellished with the same flower image as the background. I stamped the solid image 6 times, cutting out three and punching the center of the other three using one of the punches from the Itty bitty Shapes punch pack. The sentiment is from the Because I Care stamp set. The green rhinestones are not from SU, but they complimented the card. Poppy Parade cardstock will be in my next SU order.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I can't wait to see the variety of Christmas cards we'll be able to create with it! I LOVE your card style! TFS

    ReplyDelete