Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Clean & Simple Father's Day Card

Masculine cards seem to be a little more difficult to create. But this one is quite simple. I used the Happy Everything stamp set for the "happy" section of the greeting and Teeny Tiny Wishes set for the "father's day" part. The stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes actually says "happy father's day", but I used my Night of Navy marker to ink just "Father's Day" on the stamp. The corner ticket punch was used for all the corners and I punched out circles using a simple hand punch to ad texture to the background. This is a perfect card for a special man in your life or your child's life that you want to recognize on Father's Day even though he is not your dad or your child's dad. I will be using this card for one of my brothers, as they are both great guys who should be recognized for all they do all the time. Happy stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment