Saturday, April 3, 2010

Scrap Night

Mark your calendars for April 9th. This will be Friday night "Scrap Night" here at my house from 7:00--11:00 pm. I have been offering Scrap & Stamp get-togethers on a monthly basis, typically on a Sunday afternoon. I have heard from a few people that Sundays are getting filled with family activities. So this month, in addition to the Sunday Scrap & Stamp, I will also be hosting Scrap Night. The fee for this event is "bring a snack to share". As with Scrap & Stamp, bring your projects in progress and work on them without the usual interruptions. If there is enough interest in a Friday Scrap Night, I will be offering it on a monthly basis. Please call to let me know that you will be attending. If any of your friends are interested, they are also welcome, so long as I know in advance they, too, will be attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment