Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Sale-a-bration Begins Today!
Just a reminder that today is the beginning of Sale-a-bration! Time to stock up on your Stampin' Up supplies and earn free items. And don't forget to check out the new Occasions Mini catalog. You can shop on line thru my website or give me a call. Off to place my orders. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
-
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
-
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment