STS Cards
Stampin' Time Somewhere
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Mother's Day Card
This is a card that I came across on SCS. I do not have the name of the original artist, but I want to thank her for the idea. Her card was absolutely beautiful. I used retired SU! paper and cardstock for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Top Note Christmas Purse
So how cute is this little candy purse? A while ago I had seen something similar, but this is the first chance I had to make one myself. On...
Little Ladybug Cards
Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse. My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustra...
Denami Color Challenge
Here is my entry for Denami's Challenge. I used Denami's Flower Vine Swirl inked wth my SU Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink & Gab...
No comments:
Post a Comment